“We passionately support organisations to implement strategic change through the design and delivery of bespoke programmes that address dimensions of how we, as human beings, interact with one another.”
CfCSLeadership Consulting LLC
In your opinion, how is the Human Resources sector evolving?
Globally, organizations are encountering exponential change and needing to develop and embed their capacity for responsive innovation. The HR Community within has the potential to be an embedded source of wisdom and competence to enable their organisations to:
- Develop a coping capability and leadership in such radical times.
- To search for and cascade wider ranges of skills that will enable leaders and staff to adapt in the face of crisis
- To anticipate upcoming changes and forewarn and arm the organisation in the light of these shifts
How does your company stand out from the crowd? What sets you apart from the competition?
The Centre for Coaching is a premier global executive coaching organisation offering cutting-edge coaching courses, which are internationally accredited through:
- The International Coach Federation (ICF),
- Our learning partner New Ventures West (San Francisco, USA)
- The University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business (a global top 100 Business School).
Standout features about the Centre:
We passionately support organisations to implement strategic change through the design and delivery of bespoke programmes that address dimensions of how we, as human beings, interact with one another. We bring a unique contribution to the European market, combining the above with:
- Our Integral Coaching approach, focussing on individuals as whole beings
- The Centre’s expertise to provide world-class, accredited 1-1 coaching services and management
- ICF accredited professional coach training and Executive Leadership Development and training.
- A level of rigour that sets us apart from our competition in Switzerland and across Europe as a source of top-class coach education in Europe.
Why should trade visitors to the Salon RH come and meet you at your booth?
We have worked on 5 different continents over the past 17 years. Our global track record in tailored coach education and in-house leadership development programs keeps bringing us into partnership with innovative and adaptive clients:
- Our programs have a structure and flow that our participants find unique and valuable.
- We have had very successful outcomes with our Integral approach on both organisational and individual levels.
- We passionately co-create ways forward with our clients, and we’d be delighted to meet with you to explore if any of our standard or tailored programmes are indeed the right fit for your organisation in achieving your vision.
Are you curious? Meet CfCSLeadership Consulting Sàrl at RH 2018! They will be at your disposition on stand D.01-E.
Biographical information about the interviewed person:
Daniel Ahlers is a Certified Professional Integral Coach®, and Director of both the Centre for Coaching (Switzerland) and CfC Consulting (Europe). He is also a member of faculty and a mentor on the coach training programmes run by the Centre for Coaching. Of South African origin, he has been based in Switzerland since 1995, has travelled extensively and is fully bilingual (English and French). He is passionate about facilitating transition, on both individual and organisational levels, to unleash the potential we all have within.